Here are answers to common questions about Exching.
What is Exching?
Exching is a place where you or your thrift store can sell preloved clothes + accessories, and shop for great deals.
What does Exching mean?
"Exchange clothes for ca$h"
Who is Exching for?
Exching is for second hand stores or individual sellers who want to buy & sell their clothes.
- Shopping: Find all your clothes + accessories here where it’s fun and easy!
- Selling: Make some extra cash, as you sell your pre-loved clothes + accessories!
- Find an item that appeals to you, and click the “BUY” button to contact the seller.
- The seller will return your request via email. Between you and the seller, you will decide to meet at a public safe meeting place (ie. the mall) where the exchange can be made. If the seller is a thrift store you can visit their location.
- Meet up with the seller and if you like it in person, buy it!
- Register on the register page
- Fill in the appropriate information to sell an item, including a picture.
- Respond to the buyer that contacts you via email. Decide to meet at a public safe meeting place where the exchange may be made!
Check out the About Exching page for this one.
Can used clothing stores add clothes/ accessories?
Yes! Just remember they have to be a deal for shoppers, and you have to be a consignment store.
Also, soon Exching will have an option to specify whether you are an individual or a business. This will make it an easy and safe way to gain new customers! We will also add an option for Exching users to search by individuals or businesses.
Am I able to mail/ receive by mail items?
Exching is not liable or responsible for any transactions (including mailing or receiving mail).
We do not have a sellers rating system, so it is up to your own judgment on your sellers credibility. But.. maybe one day we will have a way to rate sellers, that would be dope.back to top